Taking a time out to soak in a warm, fragrant bath on a cold day is such a lovely way to pamper yourself. I love filling mine up with bubble bath and epsom salts and just feeling my muscles decompress and turn to jelly.
Bath time is also a great opportunity to take care of your skin, your body and your senses. There are so many different things you can put into the tub to either moisturize your skin, de-stress your mind or soothe your muscles.
With colder weather coming, it seems like a good idea to start making a list of all the yummy things to mix into your bathwater. Create your own spa day with one of these recipes or products:
1. The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Powder Bath. This powder is great for exfoliation — it feels like you’re rolling around in the mud on a beach!
2. Epsom salts are lovely for relaxing tense, sore muscles and detoxing your system. Pour some in your bath after a tough workout!
3. Dried flowers or herbs. Chamomile or lavender are awesome for relaxation, and there are plenty of other ~magical~ ways of incorporating flower essences into your bath water.
4. Fresh Sugar Lychee Sugarbath. Lychees smell super sweet and I LOVE Fresh products. This one is a win-win!
5. L’Occitane Lavender Harvest Foaming Bath. There’s nothing more glorious than a big, foaming bubble bath. I can’t wait to dive into my first of the season!
What do you like to put in your bath? Let me know in the comments!